(click to enlarge)
PowerPoint fix tool
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint (download) efficient recover software for damaged PowerPoint .PPT and .PPTX files. The MS Office PowerPoint repair tool reads and extracts presentation data from corrupted *.ppt and *.pptx files.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Features of PowerPoint recovery tool:
- Supports both *.PPT (Microsoft Office 97-2003) and *.PPTX (Microsoft Office 2007 and later) file formats
- Uses artificial intelligence for PowerPoint 97-2003 presentation recovery
- Recovers deleted slides
- Reconstructs presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Reconstructs recovered charts using Microsoft Excel
- Saves recognized multimedia files from a presentation into a separate folder (saves images, videos, mp3s, and other files).
How to recover a PowerPoint file?
To recover a PowerPoint file with Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint is very easy. Just download, install, and start the program and then select a damaged *.ppt/*.pptx file. The PPTX/PPT recovery tool helps to fix these errors:
- Unable to read file.
- Unknown error occurred
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- There was an error accessing the file xxxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot open *.ppt file because part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt.
- “POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- File is damaged or corrupted and can’t be opened.
- Objects and / or text overlap. Cannot open the file.
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide.
- Part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot read *.pptx
- PowerPoint found an error it can't correct. You should save presentations, quit, and restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint found an error that it can’t correct. You should save presentations, quit and then restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- PowerPoint Not Responding.
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, ‘xxxx.ppt’.
- Some common error messages that a user encounters while he/she tries to access data from a corrupt presentation unnamed.ppt cannot be opened.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding.
- The Presentation *.pptx is incomplete. Please reload.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file.
- 'unnamed.ppt cannot be opened. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding
How to repair ppt / pptx file online? Online recovery service for PowerPoint presentation available here: https://onlinefilerepair.com/repair
Note: Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint do not repair content of password protected Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt or .pptx files.
- Windows 98 or above
- Installed Microsoft PowerPoint
Online ppt repair tool available here: https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/powerpoint-repair-online.html