PowerPoint fix tool
MS PowerPoint Repair Software
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint helps repair PowerPoint presentations after damage or corruption.
How to repair a damaged PowerPoint presentation
Step-by-step instructions for repairing a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation from a corrupted or damaged *.ppt or *.pptx file:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForPowerPointInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint
- Please select a damaged Microsoft PowerPoint file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint
- Press the Transmit button to export the recovered data to the Microsoft PowerPoint program installed on your PC
How to recover a PowerPoint file?
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint efficient recover software for damaged PowerPoint .PPT and .PPTX files. The MS Office PowerPoint repair tool reads and extracts presentation data from corrupted *.ppt and *.pptx files.
Features of PowerPoint recovery tool:
- Supports both *.PPT (Microsoft Office 97-2003) and *.PPTX (Microsoft Office 2007 and later) file formats
- Uses artificial intelligence for PowerPoint 97-2003 presentation recovery
- Reconstructs presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Reconstructs recovered charts using Microsoft Excel
- Saves recognized multimedia files from a presentation into a separate folder (saves images, videos, mp3s, and other files).
- PPTX Viewer Tool
- Shows the contents of damaged Microsoft PowerPoint files
How to Open Corrupted PPTX File for Free
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint allows you to open a damaged PowerPoint presentation for free and export data from a damaged PPTX file to a new presentation for later use in Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to Restore PowerPoint Presentation
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint.
- Select the damaged .pptx/*.ppt file.
- Run the analysis of the damaged PPTX file.
- Export restored data to a new PowerPoint presentation - available in the full version.
How to fix PowerPoint file
If you need to fix a damaged PowerPoint file, then the full version of Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint will allow you to do this in a few simple steps. Fixing PowerPoint files occurs by copying the corrected data from the damaged .pptx file to a new PowerPoint project. The tool doesn’t fix or modify the existing PPTX file. All recovered data transfers to a new PowerPoint presentation. Revised data from a damaged PPTX file can be exported to a new PowerPoint presentation.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Installed Microsoft PowerPoint
If the program cannot correctly insert an object into a PowerPoint presentation, these media files (images, videos, Excel tables and such) will be saved to a separate folder.
When users insert objects into a presentation, they often perform complex conversions for this content to be rendered correctly (images, videos, charts, Excel tables and such. When recovering data from PPT and PPTX files, it's not always possible to accurately and correctly insert an object, Excel table or media file back into the presentation.
In order to keep this data, Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint saves embedded objects as separate files in a separate folder.
The user can then insert the saved files into the recovered presentation manually and perform the required conversion of inserted objects.
Customer's reviews and ratings
A very simple program for recovering works in Microsoft PowerPoint. Satisfied. thank
I had a PowerPoint exam for children with drawings, but it cannot be opened and showed errors. After fixing the errors, I received a restored version of the presentation, where only the text was repaired! Pictures were fixed in a separate folder, from which you need to drag them to the desired slide! Also in the presentation I had navigation icons (back, forward, to the main page), since these pictures were recovered separately, I had to manually put links for these buttons on each slide!
While working with the presentation, the error "Microsoft PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close" surfaced and the program closed. After reinstalling MS PowerPoint, he stopped opening my presentation because it was damaged. Second error "PowerPoint found unreadable content in EssayHomeland.pptx." After restoring the document, I received two files - the restored presentation and media files in a separate ZIP archive. Now you need to insert the pictures into the slides manually.
When trying to cut and paste to a removable disk, an error occurred, and the file moved to the device with corruption. Now it is not possible to open it in the program, PowerPoint 2003 cannot read the .PPT file. The program was able to restore the file, but some slides lost animation.
After analyze broken .PPTX file, I press "Transmit", process of export the recovered data to the Microsoft PowerPoint begin, but some media files were saved to a separate folder. It is good that the duration of the animation duration in the presentation was correctly restored.