PowerPoint fix tool
MS PowerPoint Repair Software
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint helps repair PowerPoint presentations after damage or corruption.
How to repair a damaged PowerPoint presentation
Step-by-step instructions for repairing a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation from a corrupted or damaged *.ppt or *.pptx file:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForPowerPointInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint
- Please select a damaged Microsoft PowerPoint file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint
- Press the Transmit button to export the recovered data to the Microsoft PowerPoint program installed on your PC
How to recover a PowerPoint file?
Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint efficient recover software for damaged PowerPoint .PPT and .PPTX files. The MS Office PowerPoint repair tool reads and extracts presentation data from corrupted *.ppt and *.pptx files.
Features of PowerPoint recovery tool:
- Supports both *.PPT (Microsoft Office 97-2003) and *.PPTX (Microsoft Office 2007 and later) file formats
- Uses artificial intelligence for PowerPoint 97-2003 presentation recovery
- Reconstructs presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Reconstructs recovered charts using Microsoft Excel
- Saves recognized multimedia files from a presentation into a separate folder (saves images, videos, mp3s, and other files).
- PPTX Viewer Tool
- Shows the contents of damaged Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Installed Microsoft PowerPoint
If the program cannot correctly insert an object into a PowerPoint presentation, these media files (images, videos, Excel tables and such) will be saved to a separate folder.
When users insert objects into a presentation, they often perform complex conversions for this content to be rendered correctly (images, videos, charts, Excel tables and such. When recovering data from PPT and PPTX files, it's not always possible to accurately and correctly insert an object, Excel table or media file back into the presentation.
In order to keep this data, Recovery Toolbox for PowerPoint saves embedded objects as separate files in a separate folder.
The user can then insert the saved files into the recovered presentation manually and perform the required conversion of inserted objects.
Customer's reviews and ratings
Thanks for fast fix my Microsoft PowerPoint file.
Okey. It can restore presentation.
Very very very very good
The presentation was repaired not full. Last page was truncated.
Good tool. But I have used online service: cheapest price $10